IRC [Join]: @CloneBot, grew

think

You really should clone up. You're missing out!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Richie Hawtin "real, Hawtin after-hours, full-on warehouse party"?????  (Read 6708 times)
Candykid@Heart
Fetus Clone

your numbers: +1/-1

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 19, 2011, 11:30:48 AM »

Has anyone heard rumblings about a Hawtin party for the Saturday of the festival weekend? Back in April the Metro Times did a story where Hawtin specifically said he was working on an event for Saturday the 28th...I haven't seen anything.  Trying to plan out my festival weekend and want to know if I should be looking out for a last minute released event?

[[ no lurker link viewing ]]
[[ please clone up or clone in ]]
http://metrotimes.com/music/motor-city-five-1.1128390

Sneaky
Baby Clone

your numbers: +29/-2

Whatever is Clever

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2011, 08:54:43 PM »

[[ no lurker link viewing ]]
[[ please clone up or clone in ]]
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=176189122434692

Wang

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2011, 07:59:45 PM »

he's gonna do another control party, probably at city club.

I hate this club...  That will be the only reason I don't go...  12th planet is looking promising, but Magda with Richie... why at the damn city club!!! Huh
Verbal
smarter than elvis freshly
Old Ass Clone

your numbers: +29/-13

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 08:40:25 AM »

Why hate City Club? It's not that bad. I like the space but the bathroom situation sucks.

A friend procrastinated in getting her ticket early, now they aren't available online. Anyone know how we could get another ticket early so she doesn't have to go camp in line at 7pm?
qbot
Fetus Clone

your numbers: +19/-0

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2011, 09:33:03 AM »

he's gonna do another control party, probably at city club.

I hate this club...  That will be the only reason I don't go...  12th planet is looking promising, but Magda with Richie... why at the damn city club!!! Huh

Tradition.

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone know what's happening at City Club tonight? Please tell me my clueless goth friend is going to show up bewildered after she did heed my warnings that Detroit this weekend would be, um, not exactly what she's expecting.  Smiley
dbit
Baby Clone

your numbers: +35/-1

what does it mean 2 have no relationship 2 thought

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2011, 10:57:33 AM »

Why hate City Club? It's not that bad. I like the space but the bathroom situation sucks.

A friend procrastinated in getting her ticket early, now they aren't available online. Anyone know how we could get another ticket early so she doesn't have to go camp in line at 7pm?

As far as I know, tickets are will call and require id matching the purchasers at the door. Might be challenging. Paxahau announced that tickets will be available at the official movement afterparty booth in Hart Plaza somewhere near the exit or entrance. Probably your best bet, unless you know some of the paxahau folks.
Verbal
Old Ass Clone

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2011, 11:17:31 AM »

As far as I know, tickets are will call and require id matching the purchasers at the door. Might be challenging. Paxahau announced that tickets will be available at the official movement afterparty booth in Hart Plaza somewhere near the exit or entrance. Probably your best bet, unless you know some of the paxahau folks.
What do you mean 'might be challenging?'

Anyone know if there will be a separate line for will call? Would be nice to be able to skip the line.
dbit
Baby Clone

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2011, 11:52:59 AM »

Meaning I don't think that you can purchase somebody else's ticket, so your only bets are knowing someone involved with organizing the show, or going through official channels. I'd just go to the afterparty booth that paxahau announced.

There better be a separate line for will call. I've heard some nightmare stories from past years, I've luckily been able to avoid those situations so far.
dennis
Fetus Clone

your numbers: +2/-0

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2011, 03:35:00 PM »

The security, the staff, the random dudes in drag who thought they were going to a normal City Club Saturday night.........
b$
you need me on that wall
El Cid
Maximus Clonius Godius

your numbers: +389/-59

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2011, 05:00:25 PM »

listen to these fucking nu skool fratboy ravers.  they're scared of city club, they can't tolerate homosexuality, blah blah blah.

think you're missing the whole point of techno there, sportos.   maybe you should bro out in the dubstep scene and let the freaks get nasty in the original den of sin. 

go the fuck away.

remember when what we did was secret?
jackson lee
Fetus Clone

your numbers: +10/-3

too much coffee man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2011, 05:44:53 PM »

listen to these fucking nu skool fratboy ravers.  they're scared of city club, they can't tolerate homosexuality, blah blah blah.

think you're missing the whole point of techno there, sportos.   maybe you should bro out in the dubstep scene and let the freaks get nasty in the original den of sin. 

go the fuck away.

full clip.
Verbal
Old Ass Clone

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2011, 09:56:13 PM »

go the fuck away.

full clip.
This.
jstyra

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2011, 11:36:55 PM »

Pretty sure they said there is no tickets at the door. You might wanna double check that though.
dbit
Baby Clone

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2011, 10:42:11 AM »

Yup, sold out completely.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

anything